Social Security Disability (SSDI) Lawyers in Springfield, MO
Living with a serious health problem is very difficult, especially if it keeps you from working. This can lead to financial problems and struggling to make ends meet.
Whether you are suffering from a sudden, devastating injury or a long-term health problem which has kept or will likely keep you from working for a year or more, you may be entitled to financial benefits from the Social Security Administration.
The assistance of an experienced Social Security Disability attorney can dramatically improve your chances of receiving the disability money you deserve. The SSDI lawyers at Reynolds & Gold Law can help. Call 417-883-7800 to set up a free consultation.
Our 5-step Process
We advise you through the application process and increase your chances of being approved.
Approval or Denial
We represent you and answer any questions you have during the social security disability appeal process.
We take the stress off of you and handle the social security disability appeal paperwork for you.
We love to win and have made it our long-standing tradition to keep fighting for the money you deserve.
We advise you on additional appeals and options that are available to your specific case.
Serving Southwest Missouri
Our social security disability lawyers serve clients in Springfield, Nixa, Ozark, Republic, Willard, Aurora and more. We’re proud to bring our extensive experience to those facing the prospect of filing for social security disability throughout Southwest Missouri.
Experienced Social Security Disability Lawyers
Our social security disability lawyers are ready to guide you through the process of filing for disability. At Reynolds & Gold Law, we have 58 years of combined experience practicing law. Attorneys Ken Reynolds and Jon Gold have assisted more than 5,000 clients and have a 53% success rate (national avg. is 30%) in social security disability cases. Let us help you get the money you deserve.
Success Rate In SSDI Cases
(National avg. 30%)
Combined Years of Experience
WHY WORK WITH A SOCIAL SECURITY DISABILITY LAWYER?
Handling your case on your own can be difficult, if not impossible. One survey showed that people who applied for SSDI and SSI benefits were twice as likely to be approved with a lawyer. Furthermore, the majority of claims are won with an appeal. Lawyers will have a personal knowledge of the details of your case, including what the judge will want to see during your trial. A lawyer will also be able to discuss your vocational abilities, including discussing your specific needs with a vocational expert at a disability hearing. Without a lawyer, it will be very hard to understand the intricate legal knowledge needed to win your Social Security Disability case.
At Reynolds & Gold, we take the time to listen to you and understand the health conditions that are hindering your ability to work. We will offer our thoughtful advice on your eligibility and strategies for improving your chances of qualifying for the Social Security Disability benefits you deserve.
Call Reynolds & Gold Law at 417-883-7800 if:
- You already cannot work and need to apply for Social Security Disability benefits.
- If you have a physical or mental condition that is expected to keep you from working for a year or more.
IF YOU DON’T GET PAID, WE DON’T GET PAID
You do not pay any money for our help during your disability case. If you are successful and receive money from the Social Security Administration, we also get paid at that time. This “no recovery, no fee” policy reflects our commitment to providing quality legal services that is accessible for those who truly need it.
Our Pledge to you:
- We will listen to you and strive to help you feel valued and heard.
- We will give you a fair and honest evaluation of your disability claim.
- We will provide you with information that will give you the best chance of being approved for disability money.
- We will explain each step of the disability process.
- We will treat you with respect and dignity.
Call our Social Security benefits lawyers in Springfield, MO at 417-883-7800 for your free evaluation.
Read More About Social Security Disability Law
Do you have questions about social security disability law? Our resources can help you find the answers you need to navigate your current situation.
- Can My Spouse Receive Social Security Disability Benefits?Trying to manage your finances when receiving disability is a challenge. Part of receiving disability benefits means you are highly limited in your ability to work, restricting your income [...]Read more
- Does My Mental Illness Qualify for Disability Benefits?With nearly one in five adults in the U.S. living with a mental illness, it shouldn’t be a shock that many wonder if their mental illness is serious enough to qualify for SSDI benefits. Though we [...]Read more