Social Security Disability Lawyers in Springfield, MO
Living with a serious health problem is very difficult, especially if it keeps you from working. You may be struggling to make ends meet.
Whether you are suffering from a sudden, devastating injury or a long-term health problem which has kept or will likely keep you from working for a year or more, you may be entitled to financial benefits from the Social Security Administration.
The Social Security Disability lawyers at Reynolds & Gold Law can help. Call 417-883-7800 to set up a free consultation.
Why Work With A Social Security Disability Lawyer?
If you cannot work a 40-hour week due to a medical condition you are receiving medical treatment for, the Social Security disability program can provide the financial assistance you need.
The assistance of an experienced Social Security Disability attorney can dramatically improve your chances of receiving the disability money you deserve.
Call Reynolds & Gold Law at 417-883-7800 if:
- You already cannot work and need to apply for Social Security Disability benefits.
- If you have a physical or mental condition that is expected to keep you from working for a year or more.
We take the time to listen to you and understand the health conditions that are hindering your ability to work. We will offer our thoughtful advice on your eligibility and strategies for improving your chances of qualifying for the Social Security Disability benefits you deserve.
Reynolds & Gold Law Is On Your Side
- Are you wondering what Social Security Disability is?
- Not sure if you’re eligible for Social Security disability benefits?
- Wondering how much money you can get?
- Have you been unfairly denied your disability benefits by Social Security?
Reynolds & Gold can answer these questions and others about the disability program. Over the past 20 years, attorneys Ken Reynolds and Jon Gold have helped thousands of people in Springfield, MO just like you through this complicated process. Let us help you get the money you deserve.
If You Don’t Get Paid, We Don’t Get Paid
You do not pay any money for our help during your disability case. If you are successful and receive money from the Social Security Administration, we also get paid at that time. This “no recovery, no fee” policy reflects our commitment to providing quality legal services that is accessible for those who truly need it.
Our Pledge to you:
- We will listen to you and strive to help you feel valued and heard.
- We will give you a fair and honest evaluation of your disability claim.
- We will provide you with information that will give you the best chance of being approved for disability money.
- We will explain each step of the disability process.
- We will treat you with respect and dignity.
Call our Social Security benefits lawyers in Springfield, MO at 417-883-7800 for your free evaluation.
Read More About Social Security Disability Law
- Does My Mental Illness Qualify for Disability Benefits?With nearly one in five adults in the U.S. living with a mental illness, it shouldn’t be a shock that many wonder if their mental illness is serious enough to qualify for SSDI benefits. Though we [...]Read more