Ken Reynolds represents creditors and debtors in bankruptcy cases. He presently represents the Cities of Aurora, Crane, Everton, Marionville, Verona, Walnut Grove, and Willard in matters pertaining to municipal law.
Ken is a lawyer in Springfield, MO and has practiced law in Missouri for over 30 years experience and previously spent 21 years as a partner of RGG Law, a well-established law firm in Southwest Missouri. He is licensed to practice law in Missouri and Oklahoma.
As a longtime resident of Springfield and former Springfield Police Officer, Ken has served in a number of local organizations:
- Board of Trustees at The Kitchen, Inc., a not-for-profit organization that assists the homeless in Southwest Missouri
- Board Member of Consumer Credit Counseling Services
- Member of The Board of Equalization for Greene County Missouri
- Past member of the Parish Council of St. Agnes Cathedral
- Past board member of The Children’s Miracle Network
- Juris Doctorate, University of Missouri-Kansas City
- Master of Science, Central Missouri State University
- Bachelor of Science, Magna Cum Laude, Drury University
- Present Vice President for The Kitchen, Inc.
- Past member of The Springfield Metropolitan Bar Association Board of Directors
- Past Chairman of the Commercial Law and Insolvency Committee for The Springfield Metropolitan Bar Association
- Past law clerk for the Honorable Judge Douglas Green, Missouri Court of Appeals Southern District
- Past content editor for the Missouri Bar Association’s “Local Government Law” continuing legal education sourcebook
- Past recipient of The Pro Bono Award for The Springfield Missouri Bar Association
- Prestigious award of Missouri Municipal Official from the Missouri Municipal League’s Governance Institute
- Awarded with Martindale-Hubell’s prestigious AV Rating, a peer rating of the highest level of professional excellence