We can assist municipalities with all areas of municipal law. Our municipal attorneys are based in Springfield, MO and have over 58 years of combined experience and we are here to help.
Attorneys Ken Reynolds and Jon Gold represent municipalities in many areas, including:
- Municipal revenue, taxation and expenditures, including tax increment financing and revenue obligations
- Open meeting/open records law
- Land use controls and planning and zoning
- Property acquisitions and dispositions of municipal property
- Municipal Court proceedings
- Special purposed districts
- Police Departments
- Annexation and municipal boundary adjustments
Currently, our firm represents the cities of Aurora, Crane, Marionville, Verona, Walnut Grove, and Willard.