Missouri Medical Marijuana Business Lawyers & Consultants
Back in 2018, voters in Missouri passed Amendment 2 legalizing medical marijuana for a number of qualifying conditions, opening the doors to businesses interested in breaking into the medical marijuana industry. The state will be creating regulations over the next few months to roll out the program in 2019. If you want to get in on the ground floor of an industry on the verge of a major breakthrough, you’re in the right place. Sales of marijuana in North America are projected to grow to 22 billion by 2022. The time is now for entrepreneurs interested in opening a dispensary or growing facility to begin laying the groundwork for entry into the Missouri Medical Marijuana marketplace.
The lawyers and consultants at Reynolds & Gold Law are here to assist you with all you will need to get started in the medical cannabis industry in the state of Missouri. Our services include, but are not limited to:
- Representing your business interests through formation of business entities, drafting of Management Agreements, Employment Agreements, and Employment Handbooks
- Assisting with preparation and submission of licensing and permit applications when the state and municipal regulations are in place
- Handling negotiations and contracts with business owners, investors, insurance companies and other contacts
- Serving as a liaison regarding regulated issues like tax and zoning
- Providing assistance in developing a business plan and business model that fits the state guidelines for your facility
- Advising on all legal matters related to national and state rules and regulations for Missouri Medical Marijuana
- Guiding your business through property purchases and real estate investments
- Utilizing our experience from representing seven Missouri cities as City Attorney positions us to understand zoning, city ordinances and regulations
- Assisting other cities with the work involved to regulate this new industry while helping our business clients in navigating through municipal and state compliance issues
Reynolds & Gold is proud to announce they have received a Top Legal Innovation Award in 2019 due to their work in medical marijuana law. We’re proud to be one of the pioneers in this emerging legal field, and we look forward to working with you and your business.
- Department of Health and Senior Services
- Draft Rules
- Text of Amendment 2
- State Breakdown of Medical Marijuana Laws
- Amendment 2 Details
- Guide To Medical Marijuana License Applications in Missouri
Stay informed and stay ahead with a team of attorneys that know the medical marijuana business. We can help you and your business lay the groundwork for long-term success. Contact us today or give us a call 417-883-7800 to get started.
Read More About Medical Marijuana
- 3 Tips to Manage Risk in Your Medical Marijuana BusinessThis August, 2,163 applications for medical marijuana facilities were submitted in Missouri. The Department of Health and Senior Services will license a limited number of cultivation facilities, [...]Read more
- How To Navigate The 280E Tax Code As A Medical Marijuana BusinessWhile medical and even recreational marijuana is legal in many states across the U.S., it is still federally illegal and considered a Schedule I drug. Since federal law supersedes state law, [...]Read more